Friday, January 15, 2010

Striving Toward Steady Days

I will not lie and say that my transition from a practicing attorney to a stay-at-home mom has been an easy one. Even after two years, I still struggle daily to find my role and purpose. I have some truly wonderful friends and family who have helped me find my way, but the internet has also been a place of refuge for me.

One of my favorite resources is Jamie at Steady Days. As she says on her blog, "Steady Days is about mothering with focus, juggling your mothering career with other roles you may hold, and being mindful as you interact with your children." Wow, that about says it all.

Jamie has now written a book entitled Steady Days. I cannot wait to read it. Simple Mom (another of my absolutely favorite blogs) is hosting a giveaway of Steady Days, so hop on over there and enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment