Sunday, February 28, 2010

Date Night 4: Game Night, Part 2


For our fourth date night, as a part of Project 52: Date Nights, we once again played a game. I know, not exactly the most innovative idea, but it was a date.

Unlike last time when we played Trivial Pursuit, for our fourth date, I headed to Target to find a game. After examining all my options, I chose Pass the Pigs.

Now, I have to admit that 90% of my decision to buy this game is that it comes with two little pigs. You toss the little pigs and depending on how they land (on their feet, on their backs, balancing on their snouts and front hooves, etc.), you get a certain number of points. The first person to 100 points wins.

We actually had a lot of fun playing Pass the Pigs. It plays really quickly and my natural instinct to win at all costs was somewhat diminished because we played quite a few games, so we both won a couple of times. We actually played Pass the Pigs later in the week, too, so I think it is a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. I like Pass the Pigs, too! We used to play that as kids and it's a nice, easy game without too many rules. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave that game to Dominic once and we've loved it!

    ReplyDelete