Saturday, January 1, 2011

Project 52


Puddles, originally uploaded by celabbe.

I love the idea of Project 365, where you take a picture every day for a year. However, even on January 1, when I have all the excitement and desire to complete such a project, I know that I will not be able to produce a picture every day and I will get discouraged.

Just when I was feeling frustrated about not having a good picture-taking project for 2011, I read a post from Darcy at Life With My 3 Boybarians (www.my3boybarians.com). Darcy proposes doing a Project 52 where participants post one photo a week in a Flickr group. As Darcy explains, "By limiting it to one really thoughtful image a week, you will have challenged yourself to get 52 well-done photos."

I am definitely in! Come join me in Project 52 at the Flickr group.

No comments:

Post a Comment