Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Activity Cards

















As a part of my Valentine's Day present to my husband, I made him some Love Activity Cards.  We are always trying to find something fun to do either as a couple or as a family.  I used some of Ali Edward's Love Postage at Designer Digitals.  I used Photoshop Elements to put them all on one 8 1/2 by 11 inch piece of cardstock.  Then, I cut them into cards.

On the back of each card, I wrote a different activity.


My husband loves going for a drive, so I know this will be a popular activity.  I got some great ideas from Simply Modern Mom's list of at-home date nights.


Now, my husband wasn't so sure about the cards.  (Luckily, this was not his only present.)  However, I vow to put the cards into practice and change his mind!

1 comment: